Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 7:30 AM PDT – Oct 08, 2023, 2:00 PM PDT
Desert Wind Vineyard, 258 Wine Country Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
About The Event
As fall is fast approaching, it is time to make your plans for our 3rd annual winery trip! If you haven't done this trip, hopefully this is your year! Brad Vancour has offered to host our club at his winery again this year and we are going to his friend's wineries as well. Thank you so much Brad!
You need to reserve your hotel room by September 7. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn on the beautiful Columbia River. Reserve your room at
We will start with Lunch, at noon on Saturday Oct 7th at Desert Wind Winery in Prosser, WA. Your options for travel to get there are:
North Sound: meet at 7:30am at North Bend Safeway, 460 SW Mt Si Blvd, North Bend, WA 98045. Contact TBD
South Sound: meet at 6:45am at Charlie's Cafe, 1335 Roosevelt Ave E, Enumclaw, WA 98022. Contact Brian Case.
OR drive on your own and meets us at Desert Wind Vineyard, 2258 Wine Country Road Prosser, WA, USA 99350 get there by noon.
Saturday October 7
· Lunch at Desert Wind Winery https://www.desertwindwinery.com/ in Prosser arrive between 11:30 to 11:50 for lunch at noon to 1:30 pm. They are catering a buffet meal for us. The cost will be $25.00 +Tax and Gratuity per person paying at the venue. This price also includes a tasting of their wines.
· Hedges Winery https://hedgesfamilyestate.com/ - Private Tasting from 2 to 4pm $30 each paying individually at the venue .
· Red Mountain Villa - On the green, by the river, at member Brad Vancours's Red Mountain Villa 4 to 7pm. We will be eating dinner here via food truck with details to follow. Expecting $25-$30 per person. Brad is very generously providing his delicious "estate made" wine and the club will provide cheese and crackers to go with the wine. You are encouraged to also bring and open up your own special wines. It's fun to try other wines that we find interesting. Especially if it has a special story from your past.
Saturday night at Hampton Inn (make your own reservations at the link above by Sept 7)
Sunday October 8
· Leisurely breakfast at the hotel (or restaurant of your choice),
· Walk the Columbia River trail on your own if you like.
· Leave Hampton Inn at 11 am
· Drive to Treveri Cellars www.trevericellars.com and arrive at noon for a sparkling wine lunch.
· Head back home on your schedule .
For questions, contact Kent Wiken email@example.com 206.604.6167.